With our experienced domain experts, Gulf Skids offers to become your BID-Partners and provide services from the early stage of a project. We offer Proposal Engineering assistance with creative approaches by providing economical services. Our engineers work closely with contractors to perform activities like:
- Preliminary concept and Design
- Review Basic Enquiry Drawings/ Documents
- Data collection from client/ Site
- Engineering Effort Estimates
- Evaluate the project
- Provide suggestions and evaluate alternative method
- Conceive proposed pipe routing
- Prepare conceptual design sketches
- Estimate Bill of Quantities
- Utilize and maximize existing equipment and materials
Considering the client’s budget and time constraints, we work within these parameters to achieve the highest quality design possible. Our team of experienced engineers has the ability to envision various cost-effective concepts that won’t compromise quality.
Gulf skids provides multi-disciplinary engineering support for Front End Engineering (FEED) and Basic Engineering. We provide support in the following activities of the Basic Engineering of project.
- Preliminary plot plan and conceptual skid package layout preparation.
- Preparation and Updation of P&ID and Control philosophy
- Pipe line and Equipment sizing
- Preparation of Equipment list, Line list and Valve list etc
- Piping, Valve and speciality item specifications including preliminary piping studies
- Preliminary instrumentation review
- HAZOP and Design reviews.
Gulf skids provides a complete Detailed Engineering of Skid Mounted package units adhering to Project specifications, International Design codes and Good Engineering Practice.
We are expertise in the following Detailed Engineering services:
- Design Basis Preparation
- Pipe thickness calculation
- Specification for Pipe / Valves / Fittings / Gasket & Bolts
- 3-D Modelling in CADWorx
- Stress Analysis using CAESAR II
- Pipe support design
- Piping G.A & Layout
- Isometrics, GA drawings, Pipe spool fabrication drawings and all other relevant piping Drawings
- Design Basis
- Data sheet preparation for Static Equipment
- Design and Detailed Engineering of Static Equipment as per applicable codes & standards (ASME Sec VIII/ API 650/ API620, TEMA, Roark’s Formula)
- Preparation of Fabrication drawings for all Static Equipment (Tank & Vessel)
- Mechanical Equipment Specifications
- Insulation and Painting Specifications
- Material Take Off
- Pipe Support Design and Drawings
- Skid base frame Design and Detail engineering.
- Access and Maintenance Platform Design Calculations and Drawings
- High Post and Elevated Pipe Support Design and Drawings
- Structural Design Using STAADPro (License will be hired for the project duration)
- Electrical design basis
- Cable Schedule and Sizing Calculations
- Earthing Calculation
- Single Line Diagram
- Wiring Diagram
- Substation Design
- Control Panel Design and Drawings
- Power Requirement Calculations
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Electrical Design
- Load list preparation
- Earthing calculation
- Preparation of MTO
- Vendor document review
- Single Line Diagram
- Control Schematics
- Lighting & Earthing Layout
- Design Basis
- Specifications and Data sheets for the Inline Instruments
- Instrument-Hook Up Drawings
- Instrument Schedule
- Cable Schedule
- Loop drawings
- Operating and Control Philosophy
- Cause & Effect Diagram
- Fire & Gas System, Panel and Detector Design and Drawings
- Cable Route Layout
- Instrument Index
- Specification for DCS / ESD systems
- Instrument Specification for Vendor Packages & Equipment
- Instrument Data sheets
- Instrument – Electrical Interfaces
- Instrument Interconnection Diagram
- Bulk Material Take off
- Vendor Data Review
Project Management Consultancy Services
As Project Management Consultants, we strive to be reliable, competent and trustworthy partner to our client, offering ongoing support to them, in the safe successful completion of their projects.
We shall be collaborating and be flexible, for each project as per the client’s unique approach and project requirement.
Project Management services mainly includes:
- Planning Scheduling
- Project progress monitoring.
- Documentation control and Management
- Expediting service for procurement
- Project specific Quality Assurance Plans
Procurement and Expediting Services
Gulf Skids provides a variety of services to our client from supplier selection through final payment, ensuring a cost competitiveness material supply to support project. Our services are designed to provide project savings, purchase complex equipment, bring innovative ways to improve sustain deliveries, manage inspection at supplier’s facilities, and coordinate transportation and logistics.
Our team provides the following services:
- Dedicated procurement team to support all project procurement requirements on an as-needed basis.
- Global resources, market knowledge, and experience in purchasing equipment and materials.
- Full-service Project Procurement support from very large, complex engineered capital equipment to engineered structural steel, piping, electrical and instrumentation items, and start-up materials.
- Request for quotes and purchase orders developed with our in-house system or within our clients’ Purchasing and Materials Management systems.
- Expediting services – from order placement through receiving to ensure the schedule is maintained.
- Transportation and Logistics Management, including specifying export packaging and monitoring shipment for timely delivery.
Commissioning and Start-up Assistance Services
Gulf Skids has a dedicated team of well trained personnel in Commissioning & Start-up assistance activities. Technicians can be deputed to customer sites for project activities where client’s execution strategy warrants this approach. These teams are compliant to client HSE requirements.